LIFE GOAL

Halo, so this time I may write something more serious than my previous posts, because I have enough to keep silent and to close my ears. But anyway selamat bulan baru untuk siapapun yang udah mau baca ini post tho I know there's no one who reads this hhaha it's ok. So, for about in  two weeks, I will be the senior student, I will be one of the 12th grade student, which means, I will soon finish my school's time and will continue to study way harder in the university. I know it is time for me to start thinking what am I going to study and to be in the future. I actually have principle for myself to decide what am I going to be in the future, it is to do something based on my passion and my will. I have figured that my passion (still might be) is crafting. I love sewing, I love doing diy, I love playing with beads, fabrics, yarns,dll,  but just one thing, I am not that kind of person who makes something and sell it. Ugh maybe one day I will do that but for now, I still don't have any interest in doing business. I got interest in understanding people, helping people with what they don't understand about themselves. So for now, I have decided to study psychologist, and I will use crafting as my hobby. 

That is what I want to be in the future for now, I have no idea what will happen in the future, I may change it but ya who knows. I am still with my decision. BUT, how sadly (ea drama banget) that I have gotten some doubts from people AROUND ME. One day, someone asked me "what do you want to be in the future?" I answered "I am still figuring out but, I want to be psychologist :)". And that person's reaction was "ouh psychologist? HAHAHAH" that person was literally laughing, underestimated MY GOAL :).  I tried so hard to not upilin mukenye exploding my emotions, I tried so hard to keep calm. Not only that, that person also said about the greatness of being a doctor (because that person is a doctor) compared to the other jobs, especially psychologist. Being doctor is this, being doctor is that. I literally didn't say anything and when that person finished ngoceh  talking about doctor, saying that being psychologist will make me hard to find a job while being doctor won't, being doctor will give me money more than the other jobs, blabla, I said "I DON'T HAVE ANY INTEREST OF BEING A DOCTOR HEHE :)" I could only say that, and that is the fact.

For me, every jobs are great. I do not want to be a doctor because I really don't have any interest with it. Hey being doctor is great, but doesn't mean the other jobs are not great. When doubts came from people to make me change my goal, especially about psychologist 'will make you hard to get a job and will not give you much money as much as the other jobs will give', I will keep believing and telling myself that, my goal, I mean my life goal, is not to be rich, my goal is to make me worth in this world. I want to make people smile, and the reason is because of me. Whether it is to be psychologist or not. I do need money, but I do not and I will not make money as my goal, my life goal. 

I am open for suggestions. But, are those words,'don't be a psychologist, be a doctor' are suggestions? Gurl giving suggestions is ok, but do not decide what people wants to be. It is my dream, my goal, I have a right to reach it. Whether it is to be psychologist or not. Dengan hormat, please show your respect, because it means a lot :). 

That is all for me thankyou, this post is inspired by the amazing girl; indira kesari, she has the same problem like me, check her blog on her instagram @indira_kesari.
I am so grateful there are still people who supports and believes in me, and giving suggestions as well for me (not deciding what I have to be hehe), my parents ofcourse, adit and indi, meloveyou <3.

And one thing, for those who underestimates any kind of jobs, those jobs are not as narrow as your minds :). Pekerjaan apapun gak sesempit pemikiran kalian.




Ps: ini post gaada maksud nyindir siapapun, hanya menyampaikan isi hati dan opini yang tak pernah tersampaikan, bhy hlavya.

Comments

  1. I love reading this so much!💖 True, as long as humans exist in this galaxy: psychological science is still needed. Ppl shouldnt be fooled by pride, but just imagine how happy it could be if we have a job based on our own passion, best luck for us! Lvyouuuu<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment