How to Make Cute Cactus // diy

Halo lagi, now I am back with another diy, which is also not so hard to do (if you can sew fabrics). Don't worry if you cannot do so, just learn how to do it hehe. This time because I got nothing to do and I currently love seeing cactus, but I don't like green, so I make the pink one :v. I got confused what was I gonna turn this cactus to be, because I don't have the chain to make a keychain. But still I turned it as my bag decoration.

ini wujudnya



You will need:
-any kind of fabric you like (I used vebola, ada bulu2nya alnya onjoe)
-carton
-sewing thread which matches with the fabric's colour
-sewing needle
-paper and fabric scissors
-a pencil
-some straight pins (jarum pentul)
-glue (I used UHU)
-beads that you like
-dacron
-a toothpick

Also: (forgot to make them in frame together :v)



-pencil for fabric (use a contrast colour with the fabric's colour)
-cotton yarn and the bigger needle (idk what it's called)
-bell if you like to add it




1. Draw a cactus on the carton (pardon my drawing ya :'v).



2. Cut da cactus.


3. Fold the fabric in half, make sure you have the wrong side of the fabric to be in the outside ya. Then place the cactus onto the fabric and use the straight pins to keep the cactus on the fabric on its place.

seperti inih

4. Draw that cactus on the fabric by just following the paper you've made using the fabric-pencil, make sure the paper to always stay on its place.


Then take off the paper and you got your cactus on da fabric, put a straight pin in the middle of the cactus (agar tak terpisah).


5. Cut the fabric BUT do not cut by following the line you've made. Cut the fabric by following the shape of the cactus, because we're gonna sew it by following that line, so cut the fabric which is in the outside of the line.



6. Sew the fabric by following the line, and leave an hole at the bottom of the cactus (to add the dacron).




Also, cut some pieces of the fabric in this part.



7. Add the dacron, and sew the hole.


 Use pencil or something to push the dacron ke daerah yang sempit :v


There you go, your cute pink cactus. But we are not done yet.


8. Add some beads on the edge of the cactus by sewing them, well if you want to make it look cute-er. Ceritanya duri-duri kaktusnya hehe.


Glue some beads onto the front side of the cactus, inilah gunanya tusuk gigi. Use the toothpick to place the glue onto the beads, because I used these star-beads, so it is hard to just glue them without the toothpick's help.




9. Because I didn't have any chains so I used the cotton yarn by just inserting the yarn using the big sized needle. Measure it to whatever length you like to have, and bind it as tight as possible. I also add a bell, biar krincing2.











Tadaa. Tentu saja, sorry for the bad instruction :'). Still learning tho'. Hope this will tell you that, you can make your own cactus by diy-ing it ;v. And that is my own pink cute cactus.

Bhy, hlavya.


Comments