She is living a dream // 123456789101112 of 5th

She has a book. It is not a diary because she never writes it everyday as a daily activity and consists of all she has been trough on a day like diary used to be. 
This book, knows her feeling so well. She tells her feeling to it, she never expects any advices from it, and the book does its job very well. 
This book, has her thoughts. She puts her thought which anyone would not understand, only the book knows all of it. 
Every pages are full of her feeling and her thought about him. 
This book, keeps her secrets. Every 5th is special for her. She doesn't like to share her amazing times with him as a show off like other girls mostly do. For her, what is the point of showing of your guy in the public? It is not her thing, so these are only 'some' of her thoughts of 5th from 1-12. 



1 , april
"Yas it's been a month and I did forget that it is now"




2, mei
"Well....."




3, juni
"Yey"




4, juli
"With the same guy"




5, agustus
"you really got me butterflies"
"wanna know a secret? you were one of my wishes from '13 that came true"




6, september
"well, you got your wish, congrats"




7, oktober
"Literally couldn't believe it"




8, november
"a lil bit stress because of you but it is ok, it really is"




9, desember
"to be honest, today is the most kampret of our day"




10, januari
"a year ago, on this month, was a really hard time, for me, for us. Thankyou for fixing everything 'til we are now"




11, februari
"no words could explain how grateful I am having you as my bestfriend. I know you are tired of my sorry(s) but fyi I am still with the same feeling"




12, maret
"it's been a year. You know how happy I am writing '12' on the (very) last page of this book, which is mostly full about my feeling and my thought of you. Thankyou"







a beautiful rose, 
this rose wakes her that it is not a sweet dream, it is reality

For her, it still feels like living a dream, which came true
<3

ps: I know it is late posting, hlavya.




Comments

Post a Comment