It is, Me // My Midnight Thought

Everything is good
There is no him
her
or them
There is only us

Water flows properly
Sun rises at the time it should be
and goes back not at the wrong time, well maybe not always, but you do understand
And so does the moon
Humans breathe oxygen
and we do too
Indonesians eat rice
and we do too

everything is ok

Then what?
is there any problem?
Yes, there is
What is it?
is it me? acting such a girl, who does not have anything, with you?
is it me? looking as a girls, who does not want, to be around you?
is it me? giving actions, which is trying to say, I do not want, to be with you?
The fact is, not like that.

There is no problem on you
It is, on me
It is, me

You do not have to feel pain
by thinking where to find your mistake
to find, where is the problem on you
You do not have to assume
that it happens because of you, because of your hair, mouth, nose or anything
No
u good
i like them
You do not have to do so, because you are not the problem
It is, me

I do not understand
I am sorry
I can not translate my feeling
If there was any feeling-dictionary, I would buy one
Of course it will never exist

Sorry for making you puzzled AF
for making you miserable AH

Hoping I could translate my own feeling
soon
Hoping I could get rid of this, problem on me
soon

ps: sorry.




Comments

  1. I think we have the same prob :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh ya? :'v fyi i hv no idea why i post dis :Vv

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment