Laksita Laras is stupid (curhat penting gak penting)

Hello everyone, so actually I wanted to share my happiness while I was in Singapur and Dubai. I wanted to share how was in thehre. I wanted to share some menstrim places yet so fun and such an experience for me. But, I AM LITERALLY FUCKED :). My photos are gone.

I rly don’t know how could it be. So while in Singapur, I rly enjoyed my time and shoot what I see with my phone and camera, but mostly with my phone bcs I cant stop holding my phone that time bcs I got trauma with u-know-lah, ok lnjut gakusah bahas trauma gue. Bcs my phone has a rly small device size, which is only 16gb, my phone was full, by picts. Ibu gua told me about the gugel photo thing. At first I wasn’t interested at all about that gugel thing but at the end I used it as a backup place. Ok it worked so far. I could delete my picts in my device bcs it were all backuped.

Before I went back to Bali, I v planned to share a post in my blog. I hv planned which picts I will post. And I couldn’t wait to touch my laptop. But when I arrived in my homewithome, gue gak sanggup berfikir jernih bcs I was jetlagged. Blon lagi tgs2 sklh so dgn terpaksa gua undur waktu gua utk ngeblog dan I hv this tought “bsk2 aja deh”

and that was the stupidest thought I have ever thought.

One day, which is 3 days ago, I decided to nyentuh laptop utk ngeblog. When I checked my gugel picture, there are no picts while I was in Singapur like WHAT THE ****? :). LITERALLY GAK ADA. Gua baru bangun dan buka hape dan …… ***** ?! ******??????!!!! **********************!!!!!!!! (sensor).  Idk how could this happened. Yakalik gua hapus(?!). dan feeling gua mengatakan, gua menghapus dgn tidak sengaja. HOW? rly I DIDN’T. ngapain cobak gua ngapus momen2 yg mnurut gua berarti (iya lebay tapi ini seriusan). The last time I checked gugel pict, poto2 gua masih aman dan sejahtera disana. That’s why I have that “bsk2 aja deh” thought. Bener2 gak nyangka bisa HILANG begitu aja. I checked the trash in gugel pict, hasilnya nihil. Bego memang gue gak sempet ngebackup ke icloud karna menurut gua rempong dan repot, tapi sekarang? :).  Gue tau ini klise tapi, penyesalan emang dtg terakhir. Apa yg gua sesali? gue moto pakek hape bukannya pakek camera gue terlalu menyepelekan hal ini. Gue anggap backup2 segala macem ntu gak penting. And now im sitting here wish my picts to come back.  

u may think it is too lebay to lose picts, and too dramatic but seriously,  those moments can not be replayed anymore. It is ok if u think so. Everyone has their own perception. And now I don’t mind it bcs bodoamattt yg penting gmn biar poto2 gua kembaliii :”))))))!

Untuk sekarang gue udh ngerelain dan ngeiklasi poto2 tersebut dgn setengah hati. Karena mungkin masih ada harapan kalo poto2 gua bakal kembali. MUNGKIN.

sungguh menyakitkan.


Sekian curhat penting gak penting gue. Bhy hlavya.

Comments