Kumihimo

What is kumihimo? It’s a technic from Japan to change a bunch of threads to be bracelets(or else). It takes about 30mnts/1hour/2 hours(idk:v) to make one, but gaves a satisfactory result. To make a kumihimo-art, you could use everykind of threads like yarns or cotton yarns(but I like the cotton yarns better). And you’ll need a kumihimo-disk. It must be something strange for you,right? :v. Kumihimo-disk is a tool that usually used by the Japanese to make the kumihimo-art more simply than use the traditional tools(bcs the traditional is huge). The shapes are circle and square, and give a different result of course. Hard to find this thing in Indonesia, but you could make your own disk from cartons. You could search the tutorial(to make the kumihimo-art or the disk) in youtube. Bcs I learned it from youtube,too :v. I’ve made a bunch of them*entah knp lagi seneng make kata2 ‘a bunch’ :v* I’ve sold them,too. My custs liked them :v. minat sist? Chat me :v*phaan seh ras:v :v. But I really did sell them :v:v.


it'smyhand bhihi:v 

were made by me
takenbyphonecamera

Comments